with everyone in the family starting their own blogs and having our little family as the black sheep.... I decided it was finally time to put us on the map (aka blogspot)!
Pat and I were married June 10, 2006. Since then we have increased our little family by two. Little Pyper and Ashton are our two little cuties that have brought us nothing but joy! okay- that might be a slight exasseration, we've also enjoyed sleepless nights, constant worry, and eternal personal censorship!! But we love it!!
Just today, the girls went with me to the grocery store. Pyper saw that I had put a bag of cookies in the cart. With a sweet tooth like her daddy, she shared with me that she "wanted some". I thought, no big deal. I opened the cookies and gave her one. Well- we continued to gather all of our groceries. I was grabbing some bananas and apples when I turned around to see Pyper trying to share the cookies with little Ash. All I could do was laugh as the entire bag of cookies were poured over Ashton's little body, filling her carseat with sweet delights! At least I know that Pyper is putting the "sharing-thing" into practice!
Now were home and the cuties are taking a nap- and mom is finally able to attempt putting this blog together with a very small amount of creative and artistic talent. I guess I will have to talk to Alysha about helping me out with that!!
No comments:
Post a Comment