Friday, June 4, 2010

the San Diego Zoo


































This past Tuesday we took the trek down to San Diego to visit the chimps and the polar bears. The weather was great and we all enjoyed seeing if the girls recognized the different animals. Presley did have a code brown blowout..but other than that it was pretty uneventful.

Pyper loved the flamingos (mostly because they are pink), and also got a kick out of the polar bear exhibit. There was this little ice cave that kids could crawl in and go exploring..but there was a recording inside that growled like the bear. Pyper was definitely not feeling the love with that recording. :)

Ashton was riding with Ryken in the stroller and I think she was secretly grateful to be in the stroller so that she didn't have to get too close to the scary tigers and lions and bears. She had fun and I think that her favorite was the elephants.

Presley was great and definitely made the zoo a good experience since there were 5 kids to 2 adults. She's such a great baby... so what did I expect anyways?

No comments: