This week has been really busy with gymnastics and swim lessons and my first week of school for the Fall semester. I am into my capstone courses for my BSN and I feel like there is so much to do. I will be excited when Christmas is here because that will mean that I am done! It's been a super long road but really worth it and I have such a sense of accomplishment now that I'm near the end.
The girls have been growing up so quickly... I can hardly believe it! Presley is growing up faster than the other cuties did... I wonder if that has anything to do with her having to keep up with the other 2 :) or the fact that I wish she was still a little newborn and know that soon she will be walking.
We recently went to this little place at the Irvine Spectrum called the Sweet Spot Shoppe. Super cute and the girls got to pick out their own flavor of cupcake and icing and got to decorate it all by themselves. Unlimited toppings.... gotta love the goldfish!!
Right now the girls are having a slumber party with Sydney. They were supposed to have already been in bed but dancing around in the living room and playing "Ring around the Rosies" is so much more fun! Just another simple pleasure of the innocence of childhood....
Right now the girls are having a slumber party with Sydney. They were supposed to have already been in bed but dancing around in the living room and playing "Ring around the Rosies" is so much more fun! Just another simple pleasure of the innocence of childhood....
1 comment:
The girls look so cute in these pictures, especially baby Presley! I love her smile! Adorable!!! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment