We had a great mother's day at our house this past week-end. The girls really showed me how much they loved their mommy and Pat did a great job with breakfast and dinner and hanging out with the cuties so that I could take a nap.
The girls helped Pat make me this candy poster that was so cute and ingenious. There was candy on there that I had never even heard of before. there was also personalized mother's day cards that told me how wonderful I and how much I am appreciated. it was really sweet and just reminds me that during the moments when all the girls are crying at once and no one wants to listen to mommy... it's okay because there are other moments that are sweet and full of bliss!
Pat made breakfast of green pancakes and bacon and sausage. It was delicious, and I think that he started a fad because Pyper wants green pancakes now all of the time!
We headed off to church and there was a super nice buffet on the patio area for the ladies in Relief Society to enjoy. Ashton helped me with my cinnamon rolls and muffins, since she joined me on the patio after having a hysterical crying fit in nursery.
After church we got home and took naps and then Pat made a killer BBQ dinner of marinaded chicken, grilled pineapple and green and red peppers, and also a baby spinach green salad. All so yummy and so thoughtful of him. We tried to get Pyper and Ashee to try the grilled pineapple- but both were resistant.....unfortunately I think that their pickiness must come from their mom's side of the family!
We were able to play games later that night and just had a great time with the family! I decided wouldn't it be nice if every day was Mother's Day??
No comments:
Post a Comment