We had a birthday in our house this past Tuesday and it was so much fun!! Pat turned 38 but doesn't look a day over 25! Still in his prime. The girls wanted to do something special for him so we headed out first thing in the morning to get some yummy Krispy Kremes and also to make the house quiet so that he could actually sleep-in. We got home and the girls put on their Krispy Kreme hats and took Pat donuts and milk in bed. (yes- amazingly enough there were still some donuts left when we got home from the store).
Ashee did love the treats though and for the past couple of days she keeps coming up to me and saying " mama...donut..." hilarious!!
So the girls bought Pat some sweet shoes and then I found an awesome deal on a killer suit and so that became Pat's birthday present. Not the most fun gift- but definitely needed and practical!! It's an Italian dark navy stripe and it really is beautiful!! I was really nervous to buy it because I ordered it online after lots of research and review reading. I thought that I must be crazy to order a suit online... I mean who does that?? Well I was pleasantly surprised when it arrived and Pat loved it which makes it all the better. So if anyone needs the contact info of a great wholesale suit broker, it's the Darya Trading Company.
Later that day we took dessert and cake over to the office for wish making and candle blowing. of course, Pyper insisted on helping me with everything in the kitchen earlier in the day. I appreciate all her help and for turning our little 1 hour project into a 3 hour tour! :) Her and Ashee helped make banana cake with cream cheese frosting and a new recipe for a peach-type dessert. The girls frosted the cake and amazingly enough, there was more frosting on the cake then on the table. Good job cuties!
We got to the office and Pat was able to blow out all of the candles on the first try... so I think that means that his birthday wish "ie. selling out Oregon in the next 30 days" should hopefully come true.
It was a great day and we are so happy that daddy had fun too.
1 comment:
Pat was surprised that I remembered his Birthday. I was pretty proud of myself since dates aren't my strong suit. Then I had to stop patting myself on the back when I realized I forgot Billy's Birthday. Maybe I'm not that great of a sister-in-law! Sounds like a really fun day!
Post a Comment